Friday, August 21, 2009

the psycho alien story Part1

OK are you ready for some action I thought so, so hear it is! So one day I'm at scouts I come home and every one is gone.I say hello is any one home. No answer so I go in to the other room and call my mom on her cellphone she had left it home. And I thought something weird must be going on cause my mom never leaves her cellphone home. So I called my dad . He left his cellphone home too. Now I know their is something wrong. But then I saw something move out of my eye I turned. It was a alien!



Tune in next time to See if Justin man finds his family

2 comments:

  1. Cool! :)
    Peace out! Luv ya, cousin! (or is that to girly? Eeew, girly. Gross ;)


    And your sisters say your breath smells.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay welcome Justin and it's probably not a good idia to put your name in! Love ya goldie

    ReplyDelete