Saturday, August 22, 2009

the psycho alien story Part3

so can you take the heat of part 3!You can!well we will See about that!Muuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaahahaaaaaaaaaaa.So I Justin man am standing there as I See aliens go in and out. And then Meta Knight (the head alien) walks out. And he said "Justin man will never find his family or at least not before their brains are sucked out!" And I pulled out my wand, wait did I tell you I am magic, well now you know. Back to the story. I say "oblivion" but he is too good. He blocked it and said "ha!" And then he says "guards capture him." They try to capture me but I ran as fast as I can!

tune in next time to See if Justin man ever gets his family out!

2 comments:

  1. If you are using Harry Potter spells then your basic memory charm is "obliviate!" but I don't think you should use HP spells. Just trying to be helpful. :) Besides, don't you think it would be SOOOOOO much more fun if you made up your own spells? I could help you if you want. But then I guess you don't need a GIRL'S help, do you ;) Haha JK. I guess I will see you tomorrow at the temple dedication, but after that I am going home to Vegas and I will miss you! (sorta kinda, anyway ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think you shouldn't use hp spells!
    and FYI YOU ARE SO WIERD! But i sorta in a way luv ya! by!

    ReplyDelete