Friday, November 27, 2009

the pyco alian story part 4

So get this after I ran that cheep skate apparently has Gard's every were! So I run out and cast a Little spell I like to call avataenchalata and they all turn into enchiladas and then I took one bite and ran! to find my family then Right then and there is medinight about to suck the brains out of my in tire family! So I find the main power switch flip it and every one of my family members are free. But then medinight screams. No I kneed brains! I must have them quick or I will blow up! At that point we where ruining for our lives! So right before we get out the door starts to close so I tell them to run as fast as they can! But Spee turns around and runs back and runs as fast as he can and pushes every one out of the ship and right then the ship blows up! And that is how I got the nickname of Justinman!

2 comments: