Friday, November 27, 2009

The story of Jose

Once there was a man he thought he was ordinary until one day.

Mid west
1895 June 5th

“Howdy partners I’m new in town my name is Jose Dellgato I am great at shooting do you want to play shoot the barrel.” said Jose. “Ok how do you play that?” Willy the kid said. “Well first you are a yard away from the barrel and each time you shoot it you take a step farther away from the barrel” Jose said So they played and played and played until Willy missed the barrel but right then some one came in to town firing guns in the air. Willy said “Get down that is Jessie Jones he is the meanest bandit to ever set foot on the soil of the earth and I here he has a peg leg I here a snake tried to bite him but the snakes jaw broke when the snake bit him look I drew a picture of it. (Drawn picture of snakes jaw broken after biting mans peg leg.) Ok back to what he dose any way he comes once a week to steel all the gold from are town. “Well has any one ever stood up to him?” “Yes but no one has ever survived the duel. Oh no I forgot I must get to my mom right now!” “Why?” “Because When he comes any one with out any children with them he kills! So if we don’t do something are parents are about to be killed!” Try to shoot him Jose! Peew! Dang I missed him. Jose look out! Peew! Uh!


The next bay

Hu Where am I? all I remember was being shot and That is it. Well you where right But after that you blacked out and you were bleeding so much I thought you were going to die so I brought you back hear so we could patch you up. Are our parents die dead ? Yes but since they are you can live with me now! Oh ok. What is the madder don’t you want to live with me? Well yeah it is just that my parents just died so I am kind of sad. Oh well I am sad to but there is nothing we can do. Yes there rely can. Well then what can we do. Well I need to train there is no time to talk I need a rope and your wagon. What. No time we got to go! So for the next week they trained and trained and trained until they could not train any more.

1 week later


It is time Jose wake up it is time to avenge our parents. Ok lets do this so lets go over our plan one more time you put on the bullet proof vest and distract him wale I Climb under the his wagon and hook up are ropes and then when he goes in to steel the gold we sneak under the wagon and we will follow him home and shoot him and get the gold back. Ok check list 1st guns check 2nd ropes check 3rd bullet proof vest check. Ok let’s do this. Here he comes. Jesse Ill bet that you can’t get me ha. Ok its go time Jose run Jose run I am going to make it. Yes I made it ok come on Willy! Oh no Willy hurry your not going to make it he is leaving just go Jose avenge our parents and then come back with our parents avenged and the gold. Ok Willy I will I promise I will if it is the last thing I do. So he followed Jesse Jonse back to his hide out and when Jesse went inside he came out and he waited until he could not see him and then he ran into the hide out and found a good hiding spot where no one would see him and he waited and waited and waited until he Jesse finally walked by and then he jumped out and shot at Jesse. But he missed and shot a barrel of un powder witch lit on fire and blew up so they both ran out side and said to each other “lets have a duel and who ever gets shot loses and gets to be shot no mater what. We each turn our back and walk 30 paces each and then we turnaround and shoot. And so they dueled and first person to get shot was Jose. But he did not die but they told each other that if one was to get shot and not die then they could kill the one who was shot but Jesse said “I am feeling generous to day so I am going to give you two riddles if you answer them both correctly then you can live this is the first riddle so there is a old grandma and she goes to bye some groceries when she walks out of the store she notices there is some teenagers in her car so she goes to her car and pulls out a gun and threatens them that if they don’t get out of her car she will shoot and so they run and after she sits down she notices that it is not her car so she finds her car and drives it to the police station and she said that she thought it was her car and the officer starts laughing why? “Because he pointed to three teens that were dicriribing how an old woman stole there car.” Ok you got that one right but you will never get this one right so there is a farmer he has 20sick sheep 9 die how many sheep dose he have left? “11.” How did you know that? I guess I am just good at riddles. Arggggggggggggg that is it I am going to kill you any way! So Jose sticks his finger in the barrel of the gun and the gun blows up in Jesses face and he now has some pretty bad scars on his face.

Come to my blog on saturday and I will finish the story!

No comments:

Post a Comment